My soundfonts were removed from MuseScore for some reason (I got them back, though)
I just had a strange experience and I'm not sure if it was a bug or what, so I thought I'd report it. I just updated Windows and backed up my Documents folder (including all the Musescore stuff) to OneDrive. Then I opened Musescore and the synthesizer to change my soundfont and I found that everything except the default soundfont was gone. I had to go into my Musescore Soundfonts folder and reinstall it. Plus, the Musescore General HQ extension was uninstalled and I had to reinstall it. This has never happened to me before. Everything seems to be working fine now, but I thought I should report this just in case this has happened to someone else and it's a recurring problem. And hopefully I can get some help on preventing it from happening again. Thanks!