Breaths/Pauses Missing in Parts Within Multi-Measure Rests
The title basically says it all (not a major issue).
Steps (likely more ways to recreate the issue, though):
1. Create a score with multiple instruments (and obviously, multiple measures)
2. Add breaths/pauses anywhere in the middle of the score with no notes on the measure with the mark (this is to allow for multi-measure rests in the parts). Can do this to all parts at the same location.
3. To see what should happen, put a note or any other element on the same measure as a breath/pause to (this is to break the multi-measure rest, which allows the breath/pause to appear in the parts)
4. Generate the Parts. (File -> Parts -> Generate)
5. View parts and compare them to the score, noticing that breaths/pauses do not appear within multi-measure rests.
To my knowledge, a breath (and especially a pause), even within a multi-measure rest), is important information that is needed in the parts because it indicates a temporary stop in the music (unaware musicians would assume the music just continues). This is more of a problem if a musical entrance follows the pause.
A file has been attached (hopefully with parts) that demonstrates the issue.