Key signature change suddenly moves to another bar while inserting ala breve mark
P2 - Medium
S3 - Major
Steps to reproduce: (Using version 22.214.171.12488 148e43f on Windows 10)
1) Create a new score and add Bb trumpet. Make sure the key signature is concert Bb major and the time signature is 4/4
2) Add a key signature change to concert G major in bar 2
3) Add a key signature change to concert C major in bar 4
4) You will now have something like the attached file "BeforeAlaBreve"
5) Add an ala breve sign to bar 2.
6) Notice that the key signature change in bar 4 moves to bar 3
7) I have saved this state in the file "AfterAlaBreve"
*) The key signature change to concert C major should stay in bar 4
Confirmed. In general, after a time signature change barlines will normally shift around and thus so might things like key changes that are attached to measures, but it shouldn't change going from 4/4 to cut time.