I recently discovered Musescore while trying to learn a bowed dulcimer after playing a mountain dulcimer for several years. I have previously used Tabledit to create mountain dulcimer tab and am planning to move to Musescore for this effort.
I have a few requests, some of which maybe available now and I just don't know it yet.
- Would it be possible to have both the treble or bass clef and the accompanying tab below instead of one or the other?
- Would it be possible to add the mountain dulcimer to the plucked (strummed) instrument section? Typically tuned to DAd, DAa, CGc, CGg, AEa? These diatonic instruments typically have 3 strings, example D3, A3, d4.
- would it be possible to add the mountain dulcimer sound files for the "standard" and baritone versions of the mountain dulcimer?
- Would it be possible to change the scientific pitch of notes for a specific instrument like the mountain dulcimer?
- Would it be possible to add the bowed dulcimer to the bowed instrument section? This is typically a fretted, bowed instrument? Most of these are tuned either to Dad (D3, A3, d4) like the mountain dulcimer or GDAd (G3, D3, A3, d4). These would need the staff and tab like the mountain dulcimer request.
Thank you for consideration.