Program crashes during Midi import and quantization
This issue is similar to this issue: #114026 Crash when apply changes to midi import panel after moving/deleting midi file.
Oddly, that issue was never addressed. It is 4 years old.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Import attached midi file
2) On import panel, quantize (16th note and 2 voices) and hit "Apply". I also unchecked Clavier (don't know if that matters)
3) Make some changes to the imported score. I deleted all the extra clefs on the first page.
4) Hit "Apply" Again. You will be asked whether to Save, Discard, Cancel score. Hit Cancel.
5) Another version of the midi file will be imported.
6) Attempt to close the newly imported midi file via "X" on tab
7) You are asked to Save, Discard, Cancel. Hit Discard
5) Program bombs with crash report window
If you don't do step 3, nothing happens. So apparently, making changes to the imported score is the kicker.