Pressing Space While Entering Lyrics Results in Losing The Current Note's Lyric
Steps to Reproduce the Problem:
1. Launch MuseScore
2. Open a score that has some notes already in it
3. Select the first note
4. Press CTRL+L to enter lyrics mode
5. Change the language from English to Chinese:
a. Left-click on the language selection button (labelled "ENG") and then select Chinese (Traditional, Hong Ko...Microsoft Quick)
b. Left-click on the button immediately to the left of the button that used to say "ENG".
6. Tap on the picture of the keyboard with the Wacom stylus to show the handwriting panel
7. Draw a character
8. Press space on the keyboard to advance to the next note
The character from step 7 should remain.
The character vanishes.
After step 7, tap the "..." in the handwriting pad. Then, tap the "__" (space) button. The cursor will advance to the next beat and the character will remain.
- ThinkPad P53
- Windows 10 version 2004
- Default language: EN-US with the language pack for Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) installed