piano notation/symbol

• Sep 24, 2021 - 18:39

I can't find the symbol for connecting a group of piano notes, played with one hand in a smooth, connected fashion. I think the word is legato or bow, but I can't find the "arc" in the list of symbols. Can you help? Thank you!


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.