Linked tablature staff doesn't show Treble clef's beaming pattern / And its beam pattern cannot be set with steps that worked for the treble clef.
I created the attached score with the following steps; in short, setting the tablature staff's beaming pattern has no visible effect:
• New Score
• Open Guitar + Tab template
• add 8 eighth notes
• set Stems and Beam ON (in Instrument>;Advanced>Note Values)
• show the time signature on the tablature staff (in Staff Properties)
• select the treble clef's Time Signature and choose Properties in the Inspector
• In the Note Groups tab, set the 1/8 beaming pattern to 3-3-2
a) the treble staff gets the desired 3-3-2 beaming pattern
however the linked tablature staff does not beam notes in the 3-3-2 pattern.
b) manually setting the tablature's beaming pattern has no effect'
on the display of beam groups.
c) WORKAROUND: I can clone (Ctrl/Cmd Shift drag) the treble clef's meter to
the tablature staff.