Possible to transpose chord symbols ONLY?
In MuseScore's Transpose dialog we can exclude chord symbols when transposing by unchecking "Transpose Chord Symbols."
Sometimes I'd like to do the opposite: that is, I'd like to transpose chord symbols without affecting notation. But I don't see a direct path via MuseScore's Transpose dialog.
Interestingly when I select a range of chord symbols and open the Transpose dialog, it initially appears that MuseScore is ready for the task:
• The Transpose Chromatically is enabled. (Though I'm note sure why the sub-option To Key is disabled.)
• Transpose Diatonically is also enabled.
• However Transpose chord symbols is disabled. Pfffff. Whaa?
• OK is enabled, but pressing it produces no result.
This begs the questions:
• When I have only chord symbols selected, MuseScore won't allow their transposition ... so why does MuseScore show Transpose enabled in the Tools menu? And why are any of the dialog's transpose options enabled (including the OK button)? Seems like wonky UI.
• And why don't we have a "Transpose Chord Symbols only" option. That would be the direct solution ... and MuseScore certainly has the capability.
Am I missing something?