MuseScore 4 Crashing with Bluetooth
S2 - Critical
If you try to launch MuseScore 4 while your computer output audio device is currently set to bluetooth, MuseScore 4 will not open and will crash. If you try to launch MuseScore 4 without bluetooth then switch I/O to a bluetooth output MuseScore 4 immediately crashes.
1) Turn on and connect Bluetooth headphones to PC.
2) Set PC audio to the bluetooth headphones.
3) Launch MuseScore.
It will not launch.
1) Set PC audio to a wired or direct output.
2) Launch MuseScore.
3) Turn on and connect Bluetooth headphones to PC.
4) Set PC audio to the bluetooth headphones.
5) Go to Edit -> Preferences -> I/O and select output as the bluetooth headphones.
MuseScore will immediately crash upon applying this setting.
I'm having the same problem. If there ends up being a fix for this, I will jump on this so fast! I have other line-in headphones I can use, so I can do other things, but it is a pain :/