Part score problems
S2 - Critical
I was working on a large jazz score and I opened all of the default part scores. They looked fine. Then I added a bunch of repeats to summerize the score a little and then I find out that the horn scores are decorrelated from the main score: I select a measure with silence and I see notes on the part score, like it had missed a couple bars.
Fortunately I can work arround this problem by creating a new part score with the problematic instrument, but it clearly should be fixed.
This is what it shold be:
This is the default part score (note that the E1 and F2 sections are missing):
|Captura de pantalla 2022-12-31 a les 18.53.57.png||50.95 KB|
|Captura de pantalla 2022-12-31 a les 18.53.47.png||45.92 KB|
Update! I just added a staff text on my guitar part score of another project and when I tried to edit it, Musescore crashed. Now I have the same "skipping" problem with that part score. At this point I don't know how to replicate this...
Now, instead of skipping bars it just shows them as completly empty and uneditable. Playback works fine.
This is the same project as my previous picture but another part score. The song is in 4/4