odd tie placement on rhythmic slash notation
Hi, I just noticed that the tie placement on my rhythmic slashes were a little off. after doing some messing around, I found that changing the notehead to Large Diamond produces slightly better results -- even though the noteheads look exactly the same. In the image I've attached, the first example has the Large Diamond notehead. However, this workaround only really works on quarter notes and lesser subdivisions, since half notes and greater have a different appearance with the Large Diamond noteheads and the Slash noteheads. I hope this is the right place to report this, I haven't used the forums much. Thanks!
|tie placement.png||13.67 KB|
IIRC this had been reported before
In reply to See https://github.com… by Jojo-Schmitz
my bad, thank you