Chord Symbols (MScore 2.0): modifications to 'German Style' possible with some xml coding....?
Is it maybe possible to modify the rendering of chord symbols for "German Style" by editing an xml-file or the like? I want to use the typical German "H" (instead of B), but I still want to keep...
1. ...keep "C#" (instead of "Cis", which actually is quite wide spread in Germany).
2. ...keep the bass notes of a slash chord in capital letters (i.e. H/D# instead of H/dis or H/d#).
3. ...keep "Bb" for B-flat (instead the common German "B", to avoid confusions here)
Further on, I wonder if some other uncommonness might be possible to implement for me (maybe with a few lines xml-editing), which in particular would be
4. ...to render "j7" (with superscript "j") instead of "maj7".
5. ...to render a "/" (slash) in superscript if followed by a digit (i.e. to allow Chord-Names like C7/9 - even though C9 would be more common here), but to keep the "/" (slash) as normal non-superscript if followed by a letter (i.e. to add an alternate bass to the Chord - maybe /E as third bass for the C9 example above)
6. ...to render German "H" (for international "B") in chord names, but however also accept "B" and render it as B for the same chord. This would be conveniant to me, because it allows me to produce leadsheets for rather non-German musicians without always switch the preferences.
So my questions is: it possible ot modify? If yes, how....?
Thank you for your support!
Kind regards, nic.