A few suggestions
I've been using 2.0 for a little while, and I think it's a great improvement over 1. I have a few suggestions:
1. If you split a measure, I think the second one (generally a pickup) should be automatically omitted from the measure numbering.
2. Notes placed on ledger lines are spaced farther apart than those in the staff. This looks bad, and other notation programs space everything equally.
3. When you make a grace note, I think it should automatically place it on the note above rather than at the same pitch as the note which follows. Most graces are above, some are below, and this change will save the step of adjusting at least half of them.
4. Also, if you have two or more graces which precede a note, you have to click on the note for every grace (thee grace notes, three clicks on the note, three clicks on the grace). It would be easier to just select the note once and click the grace you want multiple times. Keeps you from mousing back and forth.
5. There still seems to be no way to properly notate harmonics and stopped harmonics on stringed instruments. The diamond-shaped noteheads should be hollow, like half-notes, regardless of their duration. Instead they act like regular noteheads, and turn black on anything less than a half-note. I write for an instrument that uses harmonics frequently, and this is a serious shortcoming. Also, you should be able to use multiple types of noteheads within chords, to indicate stopped harmonics. You can work around this by assigning different voices, but it would be easier to just click on a notehead and simply change it.
6. Certain lines (crescendo, decrescendo, and sometimes slurs) radically change position after a file is saved and than opened again. Sometimes a line will appear several measures before or after where it was originally placed. The problem is consistent, and with longer pieces, very inconvenient.
Thanks for the great work!