Accurate names for features, when hovered

• Jun 1, 2010 - 19:48

Hi everyone

I think that compared to the current version, the pre-release labels what's on the palette when you hover the mouse over it.

However, things like an upward arpeggio (or whatever it's called) are simply called "arpeggio". Are there plans to elaborate on it?



Any plans to introduce names for the ones not fully covered?

As far as I see, only three sections would benefit (everything else appears to be fine): The Arpeggio & Glissando ('Upward Arpeggio' and 'Downward Arpeggio', etc), the Dynamics (full names for those) and perhaps Breath & Pauses.

I just noticed 'Tablature2' (notice lack of space).

Is there perhaps another name for it?

Using MuseScore 2.0 Nightly Build (4814) - Mac 10.6.8.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.