Playback Mixer: soling & unsoloing a second instrument makes it sound endlessly
reproducible with many scores, on Win7 v2.0 and v2.0.1
- download and open //musescore.com/user/580151/scores/852806
- go to (select) the bar 13 (the effect will be clearer if the oboe plays more...)
- open the Mixer and click on solo for the guitar and leave it active.
- now start the playback
- in the Mixer, click and unclick on solo for the oboe. The last sound/pitch is played endlessly! :-(
- If I reclick on solo for the oboe, I hear it play again correctly, but the endless sound is still there in parallel in the background.
- to stop this effect, I have to unselect all the solos and reselect one solo instrument (other than the instrument that was "guilty").
Bonus: if you repeat step #5 several times, you get a nice polyphonic cacophonous sound ;-)
By the way. thanks for the delivery of the new version v2.0.1!