Up & Down Buttons Disabled For Staves When Choosing Instruments For A New Score
When I make a new score and select "Choose Instruments" with Keyboard and Voice, I cannot move Voice up or down before creating the score even though I can move Keyboard down and Voice only has 1 staff.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start MuseScore 2.0.2 or the latest nightly build
2. Click "Create New Score" in the Start Center
3. Click Next to get past the first wizard screen.
4. Click the first image under "General", which is "Choose Instruments" .
5. Click the ">" symbol next to the word "Keyboards".
6. Click on "Piano"
7. Click the "Add" button
8. Click the ">" next to "Vocals"
9. Click "Voice".
10. Click "Add"
11. Click "Staff 1" under Voice. It should be the only staff that belongs to Voice. Notice that the Up button is disabled.
12. Click on "Piano" Notice that the Down button lights up.
I expected to be able to move the Voice staff up in step 11.
The reason for this discrepancy is not readily apparent even though the programming part of me hypothesizes that the reason for the problem is that the Up and Down buttons only apply to instruments and not individual staffs, even if there is only 1 staff for an instrument.
- Windows 7 x64 EN-US
- GIT commit: 7f58e9f