Note colors and names
I'm writing a music method and i have a couple of request to make. I not sure i can post several propositions. Sorry if I cannot.
1) When you color a note, you can still see the line of the score in transparency. Would it be possible to have a plain colored note?
2) Would it be possible to automatically attribute a color to a note (only for the plain notes, not the sharp and the flat notes)
3) Would it be possible to make a color choice within the PANTONE colors range ( because the method book is gonna be printed)
3) About the note names. Will it be possible to select a whole group of note names (the letters) in order to be able to diplace them all at the same time.
4) Would it be possible to color the note names the same color as the notes
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english
|musescore Code enhancement.png||130.94 KB|