Note-anchored lines: "Allow diagonal" checkbox is acting weird
I am creating a line above some notes using add > lines > note anchored line.
The Allow diagonal checkbox in the inspector is working incorrectly in 3.6 (installed today but I haven't tried in an unstable build)
1. I uncheck Allow diagonal, and the line is forced to be horizonal (endpoint y value is set to equal startpoint value)
2. The endpoints are now at fixed height and I can move it up and down and side to side but I cannot adjust endpoint independently from startpoint. (i.e. the line is forced to be horizontal)
3. I check Allow diagonal, and now I can adjust the y axis position of the end-points indep from one another (i.e. the line is allowed to be diagonal)
What actually happens:
1. I uncheck Allow diagonal (which used to make the line horizontal in a previous version)
2. The start- and endpoints are now at fixed non-equal height and I cannot adjust them make line horizontal.
3. I check Allow diagonal, and now I can adjust the y axis position of the end-points but unchecking makes it diagonal again.