Continuous Crashing Out of Nowhere
This recently started happening to me yesterday, which I've never seen happen before. No matter what score or backup versions of scores I attempt to work on, it crashes doing seemingly everything. From saving, to playback, to working on the staff, it will crash doing it all. I don't know if it is something with my system, but it seemed to start happening after my Windows 10 update. Ill attach a link to a score that I noticed the problem first occurring to see if there's anything wrong there, but every version of it I've created has had the same issue.
I thought it may have something to do with the large score size, but I worked on a very large score of the same caliber on Musescore 3 prior to this and had no issues there.
I have also updated Musescore today and that didn't fix it.
|Chrono Trigger Medley (MINE) .mscz||505.48 KB|