I'm tired of Musescore 3.x disrupting smooth-running functions.
Some patches (bug-fixes) disrupts another functions that works correctly.
The quality implementation is very low (since 3.x):
The person who makes the patch (bug-fix) sends a request and it adds with a simple review.
It seems that neither the person who made the patch (bug-fix) nor the person who accepts does not control in detail which areas of the software affect this change.
Please pay more attention to the patch (bug-fix) you have written or changed.
Please pay more attention to the patch (bug-fix) you have reviewed and approved.
The areas affected by these patches make the software useless. And then it's harder to fix.
If each fix corrupts something else, the software goes away, and as a result we only have bugs.
Would you like to get a version like this:
'Complete bugged and much more faulty version of "Fuse-pop Score v4". It won't even started!'
This is the end of the subject.
Below is the answer to the question "what are you talking about and give a few examples about it" and it is not important for the subject.
Some examples (not all); These are very important to me:
1. Lost plug-ins, (or plug-ins that are listed many times after patching)
2. Save the soundfont list to the document each time without the user commanding (a simple save cannot be corrected),
3. Problems in user-defined styles and limitation of the number of styles.
4. Changing colors without the user's opinion (in many cases the user's opinion is not asked),
5. Self-changing patches in the mixer. (side effects of the expression patch system and 2. item in the list).
^ (Those listed above are functions that previously worked properly.)
PS: Although Musescore's first priority is writing notes (which we can also do with pencil and paper), both composers, editors and transcripts want to hear the notes they write (we can't do this with pencil and paper).