This is not necessarily a programming issue.
I am aware that the new update is an improved sound quality, and has some very useful shortcuts, but there is an intonation issue that is driving me crazy. I have confirmed that two or three notes on the upper octave of a violin are not in tune. They are flat. The notes I am referencing are a G, A, and B. (One ledger up A; above one ledger line B; Above five staff lines G.)
I tested their intonation with other instruments and an octave. When coupled with other instruments it's painful to listen to, and even individually it is a little off. If you would please have a look at this, I would be very thankful.
For an example, I have an attached file originally Musescore version 1.0 or 2.0 sound quality (not sure which one) that I uploaded to arrange for quartet, and confirmed this problem.
GIT commit: 3c7a69d