A few issues in the latest FluidR3Mono (Vs 2.310) soundfont.
2.0.3 / Win 7
Thanks to ChurchOrganist for the latest FluidR3Mono update (2.310). It fixed quite a few problems with loops and clicking noises. Just a few more issues:
1. Jazz guitar: The notes C#4 and above have a faulty volume envelope which swells slowly before decaying.
2. Guitar harmonics: Most samples have clicks at the end.
3. Slap bass: The D2 and D#2 seem to have "wolf" tones compared to the surrounding samples.
4. Tremelo: doesn't produce musical results at all. The noise continues even after key off.
5. Whistle: has a volume tremelo whose frequency increases with pitch, producing a harsh sound.
6. Bass + lead: Clicks in the samples.
7. Mellow yamaha grand: The natural keyboard sound is accompanied by some very bassy mechanical noise.
8. Guitar feedback: Click on key off.
9. Ice Rain: The background percussive loop is too slow compared to other GM2 sets.