AddNoteNamenoteheads 1.3 Update
~ 'Named note heads' meets 'color notes'~
This is not really an issue or bugreport - I just made an update for AddNoteNamenoteheads and like to share it. And found no better way to so. I just watched revisions http://musescore.org/de/node/57336/revisions and saw that last version was upped by Thomas. I wonder how he did. Normal I see these 'edit' tabs all around here like on wikipedia where you can propose changes. However on the AddNoteNamenoteheads it is somehow missing.
Anyway these are the changes in 1.3:
- Added option to color note heads according to pitch
...and to combine it together with the plugin-colornotes_v3.
- Added a button to show up Instructions/Help page
- Various source code formating and structural changes to improve readability
- Code that find and remove old named note heads to avoid that they get double and multiplied on each run.
- Code that sets vertical text alignment to center on the text template that named note heads uses.