Bravura notation prints & exports OK to PDF but prints weird symbols on laser printer
Win 7 64
After changing all my files from Emmentaler to Bravura (regular and text), I worked on a score and tried to print it as usual on my HP Laserjet P1006. The notes, clefs, time & key signatures print as odd symbols. However, the notation reproduces fine when I export to PDF or print to PDF. I tried other files, and got the same outcome.
When I switched back to Emmentaler, it printed fine on the laser printer.
Switched back to Bravura, got wacky symbols again.
Restarted computer. Same.
Updated to MS 2.1. Same.
Checked, Bravura is not installed in my computer's font folder.
Example score and printouts attached.