Note entry duration not respected (0.9.6 regression)
- Create new score in 4/4 time
- Press "N" to begin note entry
- Choose a dotted half duration from the note input toolbar
- Add a dotted half to the first beat of measure 1
- Add a dotted half to the fourth beat of measure 1 via mouse input
Expected behavior: The dotted half note added to beat four should turn into a quarter-note tied to a half-note in measure 2
Actual behavior: A quarter note is added to beat four but the remainder of the note duration is ignored. If you use note entry via keyboard in step 5 you actually get a crash.
Similar problems: Try adding dotted quarter notes to a measure. Sometimes you get the full duration other times you get quarter notes without the dots.