Transposing instruments playback wrong (0.9.6 regression)
- Create new score with flute on the first staff and Bb trumpet on the second staff
- Begin note entry
- Click to add a D to the flute
- Click to add a E to the trumpet (notice it incorrectly sounds as E concert pitch instead of 2 semitones lower)
- Press play (notice the pitch is still incorrect)
Expected behavior: Notes on transposing instruments should should at transposing pitch
Actual behavior: Notes on transposing instruments do not sound at transposing pitch if it added via mouse or keyboard letter.
- Click to select a note on the trumpet staff
- Press Up or Down arrows on the keyboard to change the pitch (notice that the notes now sound at the correct transposing pitch)
If the transposing instrument is the top staff of the system then the workaround listed above has no effect.