• Jul 11, 2018 - 03:39

"Flageoletti" is in the instrument resource, but it is not an instrument (the instrument is "flageolet").
Seemingly it makes reference to the flageolet or flageolett articulation of bowed instruments (a sort of thin, flute-like tone), but I cannot find where it appears in the user interface.


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.