Replay markers off in continuous display mode
When I set begin and end markers for replay in page display mode, and then switch to continuous display mode, these markers are off.
Replay ignores these off markers and is not affected. When I switch back to page display mode, the markers are again in the right position.
I have seen this with several scores. In attached score, the way to reproduce it is:
- load the score
- select measure 28, first note in the T staff
- in the play panel, select begin position for loop
- select measure 50, last note in the T staff
- in the play panel, select end position for loop
- start playback by pressing Space
- while playing, switch to continuous display mode. The markers now are in measures 49 (begin) and 65 (end).
|K77 Silent_night.mscz||29.12 KB|