Crash on attempting to remove staff
MS 2.3.2 and earlier would allow me to Edit->Instruments->select a staff part for removal, hit key and remove it. I used this to remove staves after combining parts on a single staff, as in removing Alto or Tenor staves after combining the notes on the other Women's (or Men's) staff.
When I attempt this in Win 10 or Linux (AppImage) versions of 3.0.0, MS crashes either on hitting the remove button or when closing the dialog box.
I have tried this on 3 different physical machines, in Xubuntu 18.04.1, Xubuntu 19.04 nightly build, Linux Mint 19.1, Debian 10 (preliminary) and Windows 10., with over a dozen different hymns, imported from midi files or MusicXML files. When I hand transcribe the music, I simply have a SA staff and a TB staff with an occasional Organ Pedal staff.
My work-around is to simply blank the staff, removing all notes, then changing the style to hide blank staves.