Staff text cannot be positioned
1) Place a note on the staff
2) Press Ctrl+G to place figured bass
3) Enter I and press Esc
4) Drag the figured bass under the note
5) Select note and press Ctrl+T
6) Enter C: and press Esc
7) Drag the staff text in front of the figured bass
8) The staff text jumps back up to the top of the staff and does not stay where it has been dragged to
This worked in the last version of MuseScore.
Also opening a score created in a previous version in 184.108.40.20687 messes up the placement of all staff text and it cant be dragged back to its original position.