Crescendo Hairpin forces all Staff text below it
S4 - Minor
- Create a Muse 3 file; in Format --> Style, make sure "Staff Text" is set to below text
- Add Note(s)
- Select note
- to add Staff Text
- Add Staff Text
- Click else where to exit "Staff Text" mode
- Click on note where you want to add your line
- On left menu bar, select "Lines"
- Select second option: "Crescendo Hairpin"
- Drag selected item to the note you selected
- ISSUE: the "Crescendo Hairpin" forces all text below the "Crescendo Hairpin" - this does not happen in MuseScore 2.3.2. In lower MuseScore version, you can place Crescendo Hairpin below text. In the newer Musescore 3, if you try to move the "Staff Text" above the "Crescendo Hairpin", it automatically puts back to below the "Crescendo Hairpin".