Saving Score in Concert view causes transposed Parts to reopen in Concert, causing mismatched key signatures.
S3 - Major
- Create new file with one or more transposing instruments
- Create parts
- Save file with "Concert Pitch" selected in score view.
- Close and reopen saved file
- The Part and Score both have "Concert Pitch" pressed down but the key signature is not transposed in the Part view
- Transposing is now incorrect. If I deselect the "Concert Pitch" button in the Part view, it re-transposes the key signature.
- The Score's key signature transposition no longer matches the Part
- When exporting parts, the parts are now either Concert (untransposed) notes with a transposed key signature, or correctly transposed notes with the wrong key signature. demo-Bb_Clarinet.pdf demo-Score_and_Parts.pdf
This can be fixed by placing a new key signature in the score, but the issue pops up again when I save and reopen the file. The only workaround is saving the file with the Score in Transposed (not Concert) view.