MuseScore 3.1 Release Timeline
We are nearing the release of MuseScore 3.1. Thanks to the recent improvements by Marc (@MarcSabatella), James (@TheOtherJThistle) and many other contributors (we will acknowledge them later) MuseScore 3.1 has become the most stable and full-featured version of MuseScore ever.
We are going to prepare the Release Candidate on May 22. If you know about any regressions in MuseScore 3.1 Beta compared to MuseScore 3.0.5, please let us know so we can quickly prepare a patch.
It's time to test the Release Candidate thoroughly and report any regressions found . We plan to address regressions asap. New Pull requests, except for ones fixing regressions, won't be merged.
Release date. All translations will be grabbed as they are around 9:00 (UTC).
All dates are realistic estimations which might be changed at any time. There are no guarantees :)
Will be included in the RC
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5011 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5012 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5025 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5026 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5027 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5029 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5030 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5032 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5034 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5035 (merged)
- https://musescore.org/en/node/289423 (fixed)
- Reverting the "solo playback when selecting a measure" experiment (done)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/4796 (rejected)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5040 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5046 (merged)
- https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore/pull/5047 (merged)
- https://musescore.org/en/node/289502 (fixed)