Inspector: min distance and offset values do not update immediately when moving into the skyline using Inspector controls
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.12480, revision: 5136e5c
- Open the attached 2.x score but don't reset it. Observe the position of the hairpin in measure 8 compared to the same hairpin in MS 2.x.
Result: The hairpin in 3.x is much further from the notebeam.
- Click on the hairpin in measure 8 and note the offset values and Minimum distance (Inspector).
Result: Min. dist. = 0.7; x= 0; y = 5.
- Click once on the y offset down-spinner and read the Inspector again.
Result: As expected. Min. dist. = 0.7; x= 0; y = 4.5.
- Click off the hairpin, then select it again.
Result: The Min. dist. and Y-offset readings in the Inspector have unexpectedly changed. Min. dist. = 0.2; x= 0; y = 6.71.
- Click the y offset down-spinner until the y-offset reads 4.71. The hairpin should be just below the beamed notes.
Result: Min. dist. = 0.2; x= 0; y = 4.71.
- Click off the hairpin and click on again.
Result: The Min. dist. unexpectedly changes. Min. dist. = -1.8; x= 0; y = 4.71;
Conclusion: After moving a hairpin using the Inspector Y-offset, if you click off the hairpin then reselect it, the Min. dist. and Y offset change for no apparent reason, even though the position of the hairpin is unaltered.