Consistency of terminology between "Palettes" and "Keyboard Shortcuts" regarding Accent and Sforzato

• Jun 5, 2019 - 15:11

In Palettes, ">" is called "accent" but in Keyboard Shortcuts it's called "sforzato". Please make the terminology consistent between Palettes and Keyboard Shortcut settings to avoid confusion when using the search box in Keyboard Shortcuts.


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.