Voltas: Odd behavior if adjusting vertical offset?
P2 - Medium
S4 - Minor
Win 7/10. MS 3.2.3.
- Open the attached file. Note the 1st and 2nd time voltas on MM 8-9.
- Select Volta 1 and change the Y-offset to -3.5. Do the same with Volta 2.
Expected result: Both voltas at Y = -3.5?
Actual result: Volta 2 doesn't move. Volta 1 returns to its former position instead.
- UNDO to restore the initial positions, select volta 1 and set the Y-offset to -7.5.
- Now use the Y offset to move volta 2 upwards.
Expected result: Only Volta 2 will move.
Actual result: Volta 1 moves downwards, then volta 2 moves upwards.
- UNDO to restore the original positions. Now select Volta 1 and set the Y-offset to -2.5. Do the same with Volta 2.
Expected result: Both voltas move downwards.
Actual result: Volta 1 moves down further and Volta 2 moves up.
To reset the you need to select both voltas together or one after the other. Until both are reset, none are reset.