Apply single-note dynamics to trills, tremolos and glissandos
1) Write any trill, tremolo or glissando applied to a note.
2) Apply a dynamic to the note
3) Apply a hairpin covering the duration of the note with a new dynamic after the hairpin (on the next note or rest)
4) The required dynamic variation is not played. Only the initial dynamic is. If a note follows the trill/tremolo/glissando then it suddenly changes to the new dynamic.
5) This can be confirmed opening the piano roll editor and selecting absolute velocity for display in the lower panel. The velocity is constant and equal to the initial one until the next note
Workaround: Use a fake staff in which the desired playback is written note by note and make it invisible, while unchecking play in the inspector for the note in the original staff.
Suggestion: Extend single-note dynamic support to these effects