Non standard copy/past behavior (regarding text)
1) Open a MuseScore file with a song text added to it, or create it (using Ctrl+L/space to add words)
2) Select a word of the song text.
3) Press Ctrl+A (select all), the text gets highlighted.
4) Press Ctrl+C to copy the text, the text is now on the clipboard.
5) Select another, different word of the song text
6) Press Ctrl+A (select all), the text gets highlighted.
7) Press Ctrl+V (paste).
Expected result: The text is replaced by the text copied in step 4.
Actual result: The text copied in step 4 gets inserted/added instead.
8) Press Ctrvl+V (paste) again.
Expected result: The text is added again (clipboard not empty)
Actual result: The text is not added again (clipboard is empty)
This is not default copy/past behavior as in text editors, and it is very annoying, for instance when one wants to copy special characters/words with special characters.
1) The highlighted text should be replaced when pasting text from the clipboard.
2) The clipboard should not be emptied by a paste action.