Custom time signatures in parts
S4 - Minor
- Create a piece with "custom" time signatures (with the Master Palette) In my case 3+2 over 8 (for 5/8)
- Note that in the parts if there is a multimeasure rest at the start of the section in 3+2 over 8 the time signature will display as 5/8 (cello and 2nd violin here).
- Parts that have notes at the start of the new section show 3+2 over 8, as does the score. When I turned off multimeasure rests in the cello part, the signature displays as 3+2 over 8.
- Reinstating multimeasure rests brings back the 5/8.
- Trying to place 3+2 over 8 in the afflicted bars has no effect.
- Deleting and regenerating the parts has no effect.
|Bar Talk.mscz||362.59 KB|