Classical Guitar 'Ichiyanagi' Release
Classical Guitar Soundfont 'Ichiyanagi' ver1.02 Release !
All discussion here
Classical Guitar Soundfont
After great help by Ziya Mete Demircan,
We created Classical Guitar Soundfont.
- Recorded & Sampled by: "Kazuma Yamamoto"
- Sound font editing & additional instruments : "Ziya Mete Demircan"
- Cl.Guitar vib (vibrato)
- Cl.Guitar leg (legato)
- Cl.Guitar leg + vib
- Cl.Guitar muted
- Cl.Guitar Harmonics
- Cl.Gt open_str
Cl.Gt. 12Str oct-up (+octave higher)
Cl.Gt. 12Str oct-dn (+octave lower)
- Cl.Guitar2 vib (vibrato)
- Cl.Guitar2 leg (legato)
- Cl.Guitar2 leg + vib
- Cl.Guitar2 muted
- Cl.Guitar2 Harmonics
- Cl.Gt. 12Str2 oct-up (+octave higher)
- Cl.Gt. 12Str2 oct-dn (+octave lower)
- Create two sets of samples / normal & harmonics tones
- Guitar : Kazuo / Kunihiko Ichiyanagi (Aichi Japan 2004)
- Mono recording
- Range : C2-E6 (C4=60) // or C1-E5 (C3=60)
- Microphone : AKG C214 (Condenser Microphone)
- Audio Interface : Alesis io2
- Sound editor : Audacity
- Soundfont editor : Polyphone
for Musescore: By locating KYInstruments-v2_1.xml file, you can select different sounds (sub bank, muted, harmonics etc..) in different voices.
How to locate;