Trio sign

• Apr 2, 2020 - 16:00

Hello everyone:
I'm currently working on a transcription of 'Hands Across the Sea' arranged by Nathan Caldwell and after a forte section, there is a trio part. Is there a sign to put this into the system or do you have to write it as text?



If by trio you mean in the classic sense of say a march trio, it's normally written as text, I've never heard of any other symbol for it. If you mean something else, maybe if you explain better what it is, someone else might know of a more common English term for it and then maybe we'd know a symbol to suggest.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.