Chord Playback - Specify a register where the root is played
Feature request: https://musescore.org/en/node/306854
1. User inputs a bass line and chords
2. User would like to have a chord playback which doesn't clash with entered notes.
In the current state it isn't really an option, because unless there are only roots in the score, the note in a chord playback will clash with a note in the bass. The attached sheet music has an iffy (but possible) walking as well as an authentic ballad bass line.
Add an option to do one of the following:
- skip* the root of a chord via inspector - it would be crucial to allow selecting multiple chords and set it to all of them.
- make an option in settings to omit* the root
- allow to customize playback in similar manner as in "realize chord" feature. Again, possibility to select multiple chords (not only if they are aligned horizontally) is important here.
*) or play it in a higher octave