Installing an extension causes program to bomb
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a score
2) Go to Help > Resource Manager
3) Install an extension/soundfont. The one I installed is called Musescore Drumline. Upon installation the U/I interface changes to MDL (shown on button on top-right corner of U/I)
4) After installation DO NOT exit the Resource manager window.
5) Click several times on a palette, then click on the Resource Manager window. You should get an error ding
6) Close out of the Resource manager window
7) Program bombs. After testing it several times, one time I got the crash report window.
If you do all the steps except step 3, program works fine. Also, it doesn't consistently bomb if a score is not open (I am thinking it's because the U/I is mostly disabled unless a score is open). However, After doing steps 2 - 6, I OPENED a score and the program bombed.
Update EDIT: It bombed even when I closed the Resource Window first, then clicked on a palette. The Crash Report Window opened.