MuseScore crashes when pasting a fretboard diagram without chord symbol to a note/chord where already one fretboard diagram exists
MuseScore 22.214.171.12499 revision 43c5553
1) Use a Score, where chord symbols are already have been attached to notes or chords on a stave (or prepare and save such a score to reproduce the bug later on)
2) mark one of the fretboard diagrams in the stave
3) copy it with CTRL+C (or right mouse button context menu "copy")
mark another note/chord on the Stave that has already one fretboard diagram attached
5) press CTRL-V (or right mouse button context menu "paste") for pasting the second fretboard diagram.
==> MuseScore crashes.
1. The described procedure functioned well in MuseScore 3.4
2. MuseScore does NOT crash when you copy&paste a diagram to a note/chord that previously had none.
3. MusScore does NOT crash when you add a second fretboard diagram to a note/chord that has already one when using the fretboard templates instead of "copy & paste". This is the proposed workaround. It is laborious, though, because you may have not exactly the diagram in the fretboard templates, that you need at the very moment. Copy & paste saves time, for you don't have to edit the diagram after pasting.
4. attaching several fretboard diagrams to a certain note/chord can be desirable in order to propose variable voicings to the same part of a melody (e. g, in repetitions).