Tuplet Number Positioned Incorrectly in Cross-Staff Arpeggio
When creating a cross-staff arppegio with triplets (or any other kind of tuplet), the "3" is put in the wrong place. There are lots of examples of this in the file I have attached. I've started fixing these, but you can see them in the piano part starting from measure 10 onwards. As you can see, it will be a daunting task to fix all of them.
These all started as arpeggios in just the bass clef the piano part. I moved some of the notes to the top staff to indicate which notes should be played with the left/right hand. When I did that, the triplets were not adjusted correctly.
OS: macOS 10.16, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.2062126096, revision: 465e7b6