Changed Audio device don't apply until after program restart
When changing audio device e.g. from "Speakers in MacBook pro" to "BlackHole 16ch" the new settings don't take hold until after musescore is restarted, even if you press Apply.
Steps to reproduce:
1. open musescore
2. navitate to Musescore settings > I/O
3. choose an output device e.g. headphones and confirm by pressing "ok"
4. restart musescore - you should now be in a known state.
5. RE-open musescore to a new score.
6. add at least one instrument
7. add at least one note
8. play back note to confirm sound is in headphones (or whatever output device was selected)
9. Re-navitate to Musescore settings > I/O
10. choose a different output device e.g. external speakers and press apply.
11. close settings by pressing ok
12. play back note - it still plays in headphones.
I believe the expected behaviour would be that the audio settings take hold and the notes start playing through the newly selected audio device after apply is pressed.
as is, a workaround is to restart musescore completely.
More of a suggestion: why have an apply button instead of just an ok button which applies automatically
macOS 10.15, Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 126.96.36.1995739048, revision: d0fc8e9
|Skærmbillede 2021-02-10 kl. 15.48.59.png||353.64 KB|