Musescore 3.6.2 reproducibly hangs on entering score
While entering a new score for choire I got MuseScore to hang reproducibly (three times until now):
- Start MuseScore 3.6.2
- New, Title="School's out"
- Choral => SATB, #, 12/8, 102 measures
- click on first break in Soprano and set "Tempo 4. = 126", "dynamics = f"
- set format - style - dynamics: above
- enter notes: N 4E (shift one octave down by Ctrl-Arrow-Down) 8E 4.A 4E 8E 4.G 4E 8E
(program hangs and does not recover within 5 minutes)
I closed MuseScore using the task manager. On first retry I let MuseScore restore the session, but as I had not saved yet, only the title was available, no further setting and no note. When entering the first notes, MuseScore again hangs after the first couple of notes. (Again after the first notes in the second measure)
After this second hang I restarted from scratch (as described above), but MuseScore hangs again at the same place.
This is MuseScore 3.6.2 running on Win 10 Pro, MuseScore language set to German.
Anything else I can test / anything else you need as further info?