"Measure Number" align changes after reopening
S4 - Minor
1) set "Bar Number" align (in "Text Styles") to the left edge
2) save the file
3) close the file and reopen it
4) bar numbers are now centered
|After reopening.jpg||220.28 KB|
|Before reopening.jpg||219.27 KB|
I can't reproduce, sample score please
In reply to I can't reproduce, sample… by Jojo-Schmitz
The problem in a new score.
Funny, I can set it to left aligned and it says there, but not to right aligned.
I can however do this with my scores, just not with your's, very strange
I don't see a workaround though.
And regression vs. what previous version?
I see, 3.5.2 does work, even with your sample
In reply to I see, 3.5.2 does work, even… by Jojo-Schmitz
I noticed this problem about a month ago. Before there was no such a problem.
The funny part is that left-aligned is even the default setting
And while I can reproduce with your score, I still can't with any of mine, nor from scratch
So how exactly did you do it?
I don't know how I "did" that problem. Try my own sheet style. Maybe there you will find an answer.
Thank you for your time and patience.
I guess I found it:
The score stems from MuseScore 2 originally and had been set to keep the old style
so the workaround is to use Format > Style > Reset all styles
And to remove those 2 lines from your style tile (towards the end of it)
Do you think that setting to '0' will reduce the problem?
Just remove those 2 lines
This might even be by design rather than a bug... at least a case of Garbage in -> Grabage out
I guess with that setting you overload your style with that of the attached from C:\Program Files\MuseScore 3\styles
In reply to This might even be by design… by Jojo-Schmitz
I deleted those two lines from a code. The bug remains.
1) Style -> Reset All styles to Default
2) Load a style without those two lines.
Do that in all your scores with the bug.
Thank you very much!
yes, those 2 lines need to also get removed from the score, not just from the style file
I'd leave it to someone else to decide whether this issue in combination with the use of such a style file still makes this a bug, or is by design.