Crashes on opening application on Mac with VPN or proxy
Steps to reproduce:
1) Have Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15.7
2) Connect to VPN via Cisco AnyConnect, using proxy defined on OS level (proxy is gathered by automatic wpad script)
3) Start MuseScore 3.6.2
1) splash screen appears
2) application window appears
3) Start Center window pops up
4) Immediately crashes (application shut down)
5) OS offers to report the crash. See content of the report in attachments
- Disconnect from AnyConnect VPN, don't use proxy. It works then.
- Seems it's happening on Start Center window, probably the 'online community' webview ?
- not sure if VPN or proxy (or both) is causing it